June 25, 2012

Apartment life in 3 weeks






It just hit me that I'm living in an apartment...yet I still don't feel like an "adult." It's a lot harder than I had originally imagined. Living in dorms avoids groceries and cooking, which can be fun some times, but some days are so busy that I just don't have the time or, rather, the desire to cook a meal. I also forgot that, unlike the dorms, there is no furniture in the apartment. Luckily, the guys helped us out a lot during the moving and building process. Regardless, I am enjoying the freedom, and it forces me to grow up even more.

On the other hand, I'm beginning to feel a little more artsy these days so I'm finally beginning to decorate my room slowly. Whenever we finish decorating, my real excitement of living in the apartment will begin! While it's still summer, there are a bunch of places I'd like to visit before fall semester begins. I cannot wait to see the parts of North Berkeley and San Francisco I haven't seen yet.

And this is my view from the balcony:


5 comments:

Collections said...

Beautiful photos! I live in an apartment as well and I don't feel like an adult! My mom says I have peter pan syndrome hahah

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

Allison said...

That cotton candy looks amazing!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

becks said...

you have such a gorgeous view from your balcony! i agree that living on your own could be daunting at first, adjusting to the "adult" life. but i think you learn a lot in the process :) not to mention interior decorating is so much fun! x

www.beckspick.com

Mycharmingcolors said...

I am jealous that you have a cotton candy machine!!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you edit the writing onto your photos? They look great :)