January 12, 2012

Bidding winter break goodbye

As winter break comes to a close over this weekend, I have so much to be grateful for and so much more to look forward to. I had an amazing winter break - it surpassed all expectations.



















things pictured: Christmas dinner // Signal Hill with Douglas // Emily's birthday dinner // New Year's Eve with amazing company // Vegas with family

Winter break has been so good to me - maybe a little too good. I'm anxious to go back to Berkeley, but I'm also looking forward to many things this upcoming Spring semester. I'm ecstatic for a semester with Caliber Magazine, my internship with ONE, Inc., my bigsib Esther, and the myriad of opportunities out there. I'm looking forward to solidifying friendships, bettering photography skills, meeting new friends, and finding healing. 

No comments: