June 8, 2012

cream puffs


I haven't been updating frequently because I haven't had Internet in my apartment. Anyway, I made cream puffs last night and for all the salty and sweet lovers out there, cream puffs are the perfect compromise. It was a great dessert to finish off the night, and it's incredibly easy to make. I found the recipe here. The cream is extremely light and with the shells, it's so perfect. It's the perfect warm/cold mixture for a breezy summer night with the warm shells and chilled cream inside. I'm so glad I was able to bake with one of my roommates and bake something other than cupcakes (though I love it, I'm not much of a sweet person, so I end up making it for people without taking more than two bites). 





1 comment:

Joanne said...

omg gina those look so good! I bet you can freeze them and they'll taste really good :)

161cm.com

joanne♥choi