January 23, 2012

Two peas in a pod





my best friend, Tiff

I was going through mail I received during first semester, and I realized many were from my best friend. Reminiscing, senior year was amazing, thanks to her. We spent every Saturday in Fullerton, cafe-hopping and vintage shopping; the summer in Palo Alto, hiking for a week; and the rest of summer, sleeping over and talking until 4am. Tiffany was my first passenger on the freeway, and she also held my 13-inches of hair when I finally donated it to Locks of Love. And only would walking 2 miles in the pouring rain and open-toed sandals be fun with her!

Though she's 3000 miles away, our friendship is still just as strong. Before we left for college, we signed a stupid (but still, really cute) "best friend contract," which is conveniently hanging on my dorm wall. 'til March, Tiffo!

2 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Awwww! Sounds like you have a wonderful friendship! Love your pics!

Alex from http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

Tiffo said...

Speaking of mail, I must purchase some new stamps before our long-distance mail relationship can resume!