January 9, 2012

A New Year

It's a new year! I thought it would be a good idea to keep a blog of memories, photographs, and diary entries of the adventures of the year. I stopped creating resolutions a couple years back because I usually end up breaking them, so this year, I'm simply recording my day-to-day (or week by week, depending how often I blog) journeys. The new year has just begun, but I have already crossed off a couple of things on my bucket list, including going to Crystal Cove Beach and watching Wicked the Musical, which by the way was amazing. It was well worth every dollar spent. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it!


{Started off the New Year with high school friends}


{Road trip to Vegas for two days}


{Varsity Girls' Reunion}


{Crystal Cove State Beach, Newport Beach}

No comments: